Research Interest: Neuroimaging in mental health diagnosis
Current Interest: BLACKPINK (Bias: Lisa)
Favourite Artist: Drake/Keshi
Favourite Show: One Piece
Favourite Sport: Hockey (To watch), Basketball (to play)
Something I don't want to do: Leetcode
Something I'm good at: The Dougie
Something you should ask me: Why I left Biomedical Engineering at Ryerson
Something you should know about me: I love Toronto, most beautiful city in the world
Systems Design Engineering
• Collaborating with a group to develop the front end of a mobile app using react-native and Figma that received
over $150,000 in investment.
• Contribute to product development in weekly scrum meetings.
• Communicate with CTO to handle bugs and containerize the backend with docker.
• Developed several AngularJS pages on the admin website that allows users to add/edit items from the
• Handled bugs and implemented new features to the WPF/SL software using C#.
• Implemented raw SQL in the admin website to decrease load times by 33%.
• Created a website where students can upload their resumes to a bank for Ryerson Engineering sponsors
• Created the UI for administrators where they can extract csv’s and change passwords for users
Led and managed a group of students who ran various academicbased events for the biomedical engineering students.
Achieved an average > 80%
I've heard high school stuff doesn't matter, still very proud of this.
“Life can always change, you have to adjust.” – Drake
“The moment I stop having fun with it, I’ll be done with it.” – Drake
It scans a handwritten prescription and sends the name, address, prescription and date to a database that can be accessed through a graphical user interface. We also created a map that could hold the signatures of doctors in the area to help pharmacists avoid forgeries. More about that on challenges